XJDeveloper is a graphical application that allows you to quickly and easily set up and run tests on your circuit. With XJDeveloper you can reduce your time to market by reusing your test scripts all the way through the product design process and then in manufacturing.
XJDeveloper’s built-in connection test, combined with XJEase tests for non-JTAG devices, checks your boards for short-circuit and open-circuit faults. Using XJDeveloper you can easily create or customise tests. All the tools you need are built in, including tools for DFT analysis, Layout Viewer, Schematic Viewer and the Netlist Explorer to show connectivity between devices.
XJDeveloper can also be used to program both JTAG devices (e.g. CPLDs, FPGAs) and non-JTAG devices (e.g. EEPROMs, Flash).
- Find testability/functionality issues with DFT analysis
- Debug tests before firmware is available
- Write and save re-useable test scripts
- Includes Layout Viewer, Schematic Viewer and Netlist Explorer
- For a free, full-featured trial visit our website.