Acromag's XMC-7K modules feature a high-performance user-configurable Xilinx© Kintex®-7 FPGA enhanced with high-speed memory and a high-throughput serial interface. The result is a powerful and flexible I/O processor module that is capable of executing custom instruction sets and algorithms.
Two versions of the XMC-7K are available, both with rear high-speed serial bus interface I/O. The XMC-7K SERIAL provides front I/O with dual SFP+ ports and a VHDCR connector, while the XMC-7K AXM provides additional I/O processing support via a separate AXM mezzanine card.
The logic-optimized FPGA is well-suited for a broad range of applications. Typical uses include hardware simulation, communications, in-circuit diagnostics, military servers, and signal intelligence.
• Two versions: high-speed serial I/O or AXM I/O support
• Reconfigurable Xilinx© Kintex®-7 FPGA with 325k or 410k logic cells
• Quad DDR3 SDRAM, 124Mb x 64-bit
• 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze™ FPGA program code storage
• 8-lane high-speed serial bus interface for PCIe Gen 2