- No write delays
- Unlimited write endurance
- Data retention greater than 20 years
- Automatic data protection on power loss
- Block write protection
- Fast, simple SPI interface with up to 40 MHz clock rate
- 2.7 to 3.6 Volt power supply range
- Low current sleep mode
- Industrial and Automotive temperatures
- Available in 8-pin DFN Small Flag RoHS-compliant package.
- Direct replacement for serial EEPROM, Flash, FeRAM
- Industrial Grade and AEC-Q100 Grade 1 and Grade 3 options
- Moisture Sensitivity MSL-3
The MR25H128A is a 128Kbit magnetoresistive random access memory (MRAM) device organized as 16,384 words of 8 bits. The MR25H128A offers serial EEPROM and serial Flash compatible read/write timing with no write delays and unlimited read/write endurance.
Unlike other serial memories, both reads and writes can occur randomly in memory with no delay between writes. The MR25H128A is the ideal memory solution for applications that must store and retrieve data and programs quickly using a small number of I/O pins.
The MR25H128A is available in a 5 mm x 6 mm 8-pin DFN Small Flag package compatible with serial EEPROM, Flash, and FeRAM products.
The MR25H128A provides highly reliable data storage over a wide range of temperatures. The product is offered with industrial (-40° to +85 °C) and AEC-Q100 Grade 1 (-40°C to +125 °C) and AEC-Q100 Grade 3 (-40° to +85 °C) operating temperature range options.