- OPS digital signage barebone
- Intel® Core i5-4210U processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- 1 x 2.5" HDD/SDD bay
What is OPS?
The Open Pluggable Specification is an integrated modular digital signage media player solution that interconnects with the display panel via a standard mating internal connector interface.
- Simplified installation thanks to the absence of cabling
- Space saving
- Seamless upgradability, through an interchangeable module built on a modular and scalable concept
- High reliability with a single JAE connector for all the data transfers
- Better serviceability with active management capabilities and an easily swappable chassis