- ECUs and software integration
- Embedded networks and communication
- Distributed embedded systems (E/E)
SymTA/S and TraceAnalyzer are deployed globally at OEMs and suppliers in the automotive industry and in other industries that develop embedded real-time systems, including aerospace, automation and telecom. Our customers use our tools to analyze early how the dramatically increasing number of software functions can be executed in real-time, how much computing power and communication bandwidth is needed, and how to optimize system performance and cost.
SymTA/S is our model-based timing analysis, optimization and verification tool for:
- Worst-Case Scheduling Analysis for planning, optimizing and verifying against hard timing constraints.
- Distribution Analysis for obtaining timing statistics and planning, optimizing and verifying against soft timing constraints.
- Scenario Analysis for planning, optimizing and verifying specific, user-defined scenarios.