ACPI MSS4FII mSATA SATAIII SSD is the storage device based on NAND flash memory technology. This product complies with Serial ATA standard interface and suitable for data storage media and code storage device for embedded system and boot disk. By using mSATA SSD Module, it is possible to operate good performance for the systems, which have SATA interface. With small form factor, the applicable appliance can add or install SATA storage device on its Mother Board or Complete set.
Netbook, mini PC, mobile PC.
Other machines and Equipments with Serial ATA Interface
- Small form factor refers to the MO-300 specification which established by JEDEC.
- Support External DDR2/DDR3/DDR3L DRAM.
- Memory Capacities MLC: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- High performance and reliability.
- Speed: Read up to 527 MB/s Write up to 76 MB/s
- Noiseless and stable installation to system.
- Operating voltage 3.3V operation.
- Supports ECC (Error Correction Code).
- Support Trim Command.
- Supports Bad Block Management.
- Supports Wear-leveling.
- Operating as Boot Disk.
- Fully Compliant with RoHS directive.
- Compliant with Serial ATA Revision 3.1 specification.
- Compliant with ATA1-8 and ACS2 specification.
- Shock: 1,500G, duration 0.5ms, half sine wave.
- Vibration: 20G peak, 10~2000Hz with 3axis.
- CE and FCC Compatibility.