ACPI SATA DOM SSD Module is the storage device based on NAND flash memory technology. This product complies with Serial ATA standard interface and suitable for data storage media and code storage device for embedded system and boot disk. By using SATA DOM SSD Module, it is possible to operate good performance for the systems, which have SATA interface. With small form factor, the applicable appliance can add or install SATA storage device on its Mother Board or Complete set.
- Netbook, mini PC, mobile PC.
- Other machines and Equipment with Serial ATA Interface
- Small form factor with Serial ATA Standard Interface connector.
- Memory Capacities SLC:
- 1 GB / 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB / 16GB
- Memory Capacities MLC:
- 4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB / 32 GB / 64 GB
- Compliant with Serial ATA Revision 2.6 specification with 1.5 Gbps/ 3.0 Gbps interface rate
- Compliant with ATA/ATAPI-8
- Global Wear Leveling
- Hardware BCH ECC capable of correcting errors up to 72-bit/1KB
- Automatic sleep and wake-up mechanism to save power
- Embedded data buffer.
- High performance and reliability
- Noiseless and stable installation to system
- Operating voltage 5V operation
- Operating as Boot Disk
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Speed: SLC: Read up to 83 MB/s Write up to 65 MB/s
- MLC: Read up to 219 MB/s Write up to 93 MB/s
- Power Consumption < 425 mW
- Operating: 1,500G, duration 0.5ms, half sine wave
- Vibration: 20G peak, 10~2000Hz with 3axis