ECF7J series is CompactFlash™ Storage Card based on FLASH memory controller technology. This card complies with CompactFlash™ specification 6.0; it is suitable for the usage of data storage memory for Industrial PC or Thin Client and other electric equipment and digital still camera. This card is equipped with NAND flash memory. The Host system which is connected to Industrial CompactFlash™Storage Card should meet system requirements at minimum. The CFC setting to Fixed or Removable mode will be no any function different or issue. Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield”, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- Flash memory card capacity support list below:
SLC Flash: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB
MLC Flash: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- CompactFlash™ specification: CF 6.0, PCMCIA ver.2.1 and PC Card ATA ver.2.01 compatible 50pin SMT connector and type I (3.3mm).
- Excellent Power Shield function, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- 3.3V/5V single power supply operation.
- 3 variations of access mode:
Memory Card Mode, I/O Card Mode, True-IDE Mode.
- True IDE Mode supports
Ultra DMA Modes: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
PIO Modes: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
Multi-Word DMA Modes: 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Build-in Global Wear-leveling and Hardware BCH ECC capable of correcting errors up to 72 bit/1KB.
- Support S.M.A.R.T. , Security function.
- Adjustable delta value.
- Stable delta value by erase count increase.
- MTBF: more than 2,000,000 hours.
- Operation Temperature range:
Normal Temp: 0 to 70 ℃.
Wide-Temp:-40 to 85 ℃.
- Storage Temperature range: -55 to 95 ℃.
- Data Performance Speed:
Read: Up to 91 MB/sec, Write: Up to 76 MB/sec(Max.)
- Support Hardware write protect
Write protect function.
Write-protection CompactFlash™ card functionality. Include Write Protect function CF Cards –is designed with a lock switch which allows users to prevent the CF card from programming, writing, and deleting. All data have been written in the Write Protect function CF cards can be read even the CF cards are Write Protect functioned. If the users would like to avoid anyone to modify or destroy the stored data in the CompactFlash™ cards, the users can switch-on the Write Protect function mechanism and Write Protect function CompactFlash™cards would disable the data access to flash memories from data written in.
Power Shield function.
Intelligent internal power shield logic to prevent garbage data or incorrect flash physical address writes during power failure.