DSPECIALISTS telecom front-end module DSPE 592 is a compact DSP module based on Analog Devices ADSP-BF592. It allows processing of analog audio signals with a sample rate of 8 kHz up to 96 kHz and 24 Bit. Due to its on-board flash memory DSPE-592 is capable to run as a stand-alone system. It can be easily embedded into any customer-specific environment.
DSPE-592 covers a wide range of embedded telecommunication tasks like noise cancellation, echo
cancellation, Voice over IP, and audio transmission. The board is accompanied with hardware drivers and a software framework. Software for echo cancellation and noise cancellation is also available and can be licensed in a bundle with the hardware board.
• Processor: ADSP-BF592 / up to 400 MHz / 16 bit fixed point
• Memory: 68k bytes internal SRAM at core speed up to 2 MByte Flash, serial interface, 75 MHz bus speed
• Audio channels: 2 fully differential inputs (line or mic) and 2 fully differential line outputs 8 to 96 kHz sample rate (optional 4 single ended inputs, headphone output)
• Serial interface: UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, GPIOs
• JTAG connector, various boot options
• Power supply: 3.3 V only
• Ambient temperature range: 0ºC to +70ºC (standard) or –40ºC to +85ºC (extended)
• Outline: 51 mm x 27 mm
• All signals at 2 base-board connectors (2 mm pitch, single row, 25 pins)