The models describe the products being tested and can be created in a fraction of the time needed to construct the corresponding test cases by hand.
Conformiq Tool Suite™ delivers...
- Faster Test Design
- Higher Test Quality
- Better Test Coverage
- Easier Test Maintenance
- More Test Re-use
Conformiq Tool Suite™ automates the design of functional tests from high level system models of the software and systems to be tested.
Test engineers focus on modeling the requirements and behavior of the system under test and rely on Conformiq Tool Suite™ to automatically generate the test plan and test scripts.
Automated test design delivers superior test quality, improved test process efficiency, and higher test design productivity.
Conformiq Tool Suite™ is the best answer for the problem of test design. Traditional, old-style test automation solutions can only automate test execution. Conformiq Tool Suite™ on the contrary automates also the selection of tests and test data and the computation of the expected results. It is a complementary rather than a competing product to most of the existing test automation solutions. The tool uses a model of the system under test as a source, generates comprehensive test sets using selectable test design heuristics and writes the test sets for example into a database. The test sets can be later executed independently of the tool.
- Supports UML + Java/C# compatible syntax for modeling (QML → Qtronic Modelling Language)
- Support for time in system models
- Support for structural data in system models
- Support for concurrency in system models
- Explicit support for communications latency time
- Offline test script generation via open plug-in interfaces
- Shipped with script generation example backends
- Built-in static model analyzer and debugger
- Support for traceability and mapping to high-level requirements
- Support for test scenarios and use case models for further guiding design model driven test generation
- Built-in support for boundary value analysis
- Branch and atomic condition coverage test design heuristics
- UML-level transition and state coverage test design heuristics
- Freely customizable and extendable platform for test design heuristics
- Built-in interactive guidance and help
- Shipped with electronic manual, example models, plug-ins and testable systems
- Removes risk of incorrectly designed tests
- Removes risk of accidentally missed test cases
- Reduces the maintenance effort for testing assets
- Reduces testing asset development costs
- Increases the quality of tests
- Increases test coverage measured at system under test
- Enforces the quality of requirements documentation
- Creates a common platform for designers and testers