Parasoft's service virtualization helps development and QA teams create and access any environment needed to develop or test an application. With service virtualization, development and QA teams can capture the necessary behavior of dependent applications within any embedded systems and provision virtual assets in order to execute complex test scenarios.
Parasoft’s service virtualization lets you:
- Gain easy access to constrained components that impede development & testing.
- Cut scheduling constraints with ubiquitous access to an accurate test environment.
- Eliminate process bottlenecks with rapid access to evolving or unavailable dependent apps.
- Remove roadblocks for performance testing, functional testing, Agile/parallel development & mobile app testing
- Eliminate fees for accessing third-party systems or mainframes
- Allow QA to set up the exact test environments they need without relying on Ops or DevOps
For embedded systems it offers yet better way for rapid, thorough and extensive testing to assure quality and security of interconnected systems so then provides smooth and undisturbed M2M communication.
Parasoft's service virtualization complements hardware virtualization & dramatically reduces the costs associated with configuring & managing test environments. Since it's not feasible to leverage hardware virtualization for every dependent application (e.g., databases, mainframes, 3rd-party systems), service virtualization fills the gap by providing access to their behavior.