Embedded Market Forecasters report; 53.5% of wireless developments for the following 12 months intend to include IEEE802.11a/b/g/i or n standard.
In the same report, a performance analysis of WiFi projects in the past 12 months revealed that 10.7% were cancelled and 39.1% were behind schedule.
These figures are testimony to both the popularity of the technology and the extraordinary challenges present in WiFi developments.
For over a decade, Clarinox has collaborated with national and international clients to develop breakthrough wireless embedded products. We have used our experience to implement IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, AP, STA, P2P and GO for a range of embedded platforms.
You’ve experienced the hard way – let Clarinox make your next embedded WiFi project easier.
ClarinoxWiFi Protocol Stack Features
- Supports AP, STA and P2P modes
- Supports multiple simultaneous roles
- ClarinoxSoftFrame architecture isolates application from lower layers; can be used with any OS and TCP/IP stack
- Supports a wide range of embedded platforms
- Enables single and multi-threaded applications
- Exposes blocking and non-blocking API calls
- Built-in protocol analysis tool enables faster debugging
- Extensive driver-level API for management and configuration of wireless links and networks
- Suitable for applications in infotainment, data transfer, navigation, video streaming and health & medical devices
Integration of ClarinoxWiFi protocol software into the ClarinoxSoftFrame architecture facilitates the seamless inclusion of other Clarinox supported technologies, such as Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Smart.
The ClarinoxWiFi protocol stack is available on the same range of target platforms as supported by the ClarinoxSoftFrame middleware.