Designed to support high-end 4K cameras and camcorders from the leading manufacturers and to meet the extreme demands of professional cinematography, Transcend’s CFX650 memory cards feature extremely fast transfer speeds, while CFX600 boast large storage capacities. Both cards are best suited for the professional cinematographers shooting high-resolution 4K and Full HD videos.
Supporting the next generation CFast 2.0 specification with a SATA III interface, CFX650 memory cards boast the remarkable read and write speeds of up to 510MB and 370MB per second, more than three times faster than today’s CompactFlash cards. Saving 4K Ultra High Definition and Full HD video recordings requires a massive storage space; Transcend’s CFX600 cards fix the problem by offering the vast capacities of up to 512GB. With such space, the professional cinematographers can record all the high resolution videos at ease, saving the trouble to switch memory devices.
- Supports the next generation CFast 2.0 specification
- SATA III-interface (connector)
- (max.) read/write: CFX650: 510/370MB/s
- Storage capacities: CFX650: 128GB-256GB
- Manufactured with high quality Turbo MLC NAND flash chips
- Perfect for professional cinematography in high-resolution Full HD and 4K video recording
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Exclusive RecoveRx photo recovery software