The Synopsys Software Integrity Group provides advanced solutions for improving the quality and security of software. With a comprehensive platform of automated analysis and testing technologies that integrate seamlessly into the software development process, Synopsys provides proactive insight into highly relevant defects and vulnerabilities with actionable remediation guidance that enables organizations to better manage risk and efficiency.
Build a resilient future with the industry’s most advanced automated tools:
• Accelerate time to market while reducing cost and schedule risk.
• Ensure standards compliance without slowing productivity.
• Enable “built-in security” by seamlessly integrating with your existing development tools, agile workflow and security infrastructure.
• Find serious defects and vulnerabilities that others can’t with unmatched thoroughness and accuracy.
• Support a Truly Covered application development methodology that leaps ahead of today’s incomplete solutions and practices.
The Synopsys Software Integrity platform includes:
Manage known vulnerabilities. Identify known vulnerabilities in third party software components, and fix them before they can be exploited.
Go to the source. Find critical defects and potential security vulnerabilities in code as it’s written, with the industry’s most effective and trusted static analysis solution.
Find unknown vulnerabilities. Increase security by identifying unknown exploitable defects before hackers find them.
Agile security testing. Find and confirm exploitable security vulnerabilities across multi-tier web applications. Fully automated and continuous.
Agile test development. Accelerate time to market, with no new risk, by writing and running only the security tests that matter.
Visualize real-time threats. AbuseSA™ aggregates, contextualizes and visualizes threat data from a variety of sources.