Phoenix Testlab considers mobility as one of the basic human needs. Stagnation is unthinkable for us. That's the reason why our hearts beat for everything to do with automobiles. We offer you a wide range of services for vehicle components from a single source, a team of experts from the sector will look after you.
Components tested by us can be found in the vehicles of reputable manufacturers – from cars and transport machines to utility vehicles used for agriculture and forestry.
Our laboratories test according to international standards as well as company standards and delivery conditions of reputable automobile manufacturers.
Testing expertise in the automotive industry
- Tests for electromagnetic compatibility (EMV)
- Environmental simulation tests
- Battery test laboratory
- Radio tests
- Monitoring & bench design
Individual monitoring and test equipment construction
We support our customers with our own test equipment construction if it is necessary to implement individual mechanical testing procedures. Complex monitoring systems for monitoring and simulating the functions of extensive test objects are individually created and programmed by us during testing
Technical service for the Federal Motor Transport Authority
Our laboratories are recognized by the Kraftfahrtbundesamt (KBA, Federal Motor Transport Authority) as a technical service within the framework of e/E marking for the following EC/ECE directives according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:
- EC Directive 2009/19/EC, EMC of vehicle components
- EC Directive 97/24/EC, Section 8, EMC for components of 2 and 3-wheel motor vehicles
- EC Directive 95/56/EC, vehicle immobilizers
- EC Directive 2009/64/EC, EMC for components of agricultural or forestry tractors
- ECE-R 10 Rev. 4, EMC of vehicle components
We support our customers during KBA approval within the framework of the type approval procedure for E/e marking.