StackPC is the new standard of embedded stackable system design, the OXY5535A presents the new approach to stacjable system design and development. The main competitive distinction of the StackPC connector is the combination of most popular low speed interfaces such as USB, COM, CAN, SPI, LPC and high speed SATA, Gigabit Ethernet and PCI-Express x1, x4 within one stack expansion connector. This combination allows to minimize the number of wired connections inside the stack system enclosure and gives more design and manufacturing flexibility. The StackPC modules are much easier to be designed due to the consistent stack up systems development only .
This approach doesn't require placing high speed and low speed signal switches. The stack direction specifies the mechanical part on host and peripheral modules, which makes them cost-effective as well as easy to design, verify and use. The unified approach to stack power supply and communication interfaces output is aimed to increase the different vendors products' compatibility.
- Supports Intel® Ivy Bridge CPU onboard
- StackPC-FPE CPU module, next generation of PCIe/104
- 1 x StackPC, 1 x FPE
- Supporting 1 x PCIe_16, 1 x PCIe_4, 4 x PCIe, 6 x USB, 2 x GbE
- VGA, DVI, D-C 24bit LVDS
- Onboard SATA NAND Drive up to 32 GB
- Rugged XR-DIMM supported by Swissbit
- 12V DC-in
- Wide operation temp. -20 to 70°C (-40 to 85°C optional )