Qseven R2.0 CPU Module with Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® Processor N3000 Series SoC
- Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® Processor N3000 Series SoC
- Onboard DDR3L 1600 up to 4GB
- Support Intel® GbE LAN
- 3 DDI ports for eDP, DP, and HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0, 2 SB 3.0, and 3 PCIe x1
- Compliant with Qseven specifications revision 2.0
In response to the increasing demand for low-power computing system for fanless industrial applications, MSI introduced its product solutions with Intel® Braswell platform. First comes the MS-98I0 Mini-ITX embedded board with low-profile design, MS-98H6 Pico-ITX 2.5” small form factor all-in-one SBC, and MS-98H2 Qseven CPU module board.
MS-98I0, MS-98H6, and MS-98H2 all come with the newest Intel® Braswell N3000 series SoC to support 5-7 year long-term life cycle, 4W to 6W ultra low power (MS-98H6/MS-98H2 only), and 3 independent displays. The MS-98H2 Qseven module board is good at mobile or scalable systems with its modular capability, for example the communication and networking, transportation, energy, and automation.
- Intel® Braswell N3700/N3150/N3050/N3000 Series Processor (BGA type) to support 4W to 6W ultra low power fanless applications and long life cycle
- Dual-channel DDR3L 1600MHz up to 4G memory
- 3 independent displays capability with multiple display interfaces; 4K/2K supported
- 2 or 6 LAN via MS-99A1 carrier board, 4 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0, 1 COM, 3 PCIe x1