The iLCD Manager XE is the IDE for setup, configuration and management of the iLCDs. This Integrated Development Environment (IDE) is comfortable, simple to use and further accelerates LCD developments.
The iLCD Manager setup software has been provided for the fast and easy development of even complex LCD graphical applications since the launch of the iLCD product family. The royalty-free iLCD Manager XE 2.0 was completely rewritten and represented a milestone in the design of user interfaces. The IDE is being continuously enhanced and is currently available in version 3.0.
demmel product's "Next Generation Intelligent LCD" (iLCD) technology allows the user to store all fonts, graphics, animations, text templates and macros in the flash memory of the iLCD. Graphics and proprietary files can be also stored on an on-board microSD card. Overall development time can be drastically reduced by eliminating the pixel-based programming required for conventional LCDs. The iLCD Manager XE supports the entire iLCD product line consisting of iLCD panels in a wide range of formats from 2.8" (240 x 320 pixel) up to 10.2" (1024 x 600 pixel).
The integrated iLCD controller offers powerful and easy to learn high-level commands. Formatting text messages with Windows fonts, displaying static and animated graphics, drawing frames and lines and controlling the touch screen can be realized quickly and simply via USB, RS232, I²C, SPI, Ethernet interfaces.
With the new iLCD Manager XE, designing applications for touch screen iLCD panels in practically no time has now become even easier. The new software provides a modern and very intuitive design and supports the entire iLCD product line allowing for a seamless migration and continuation of existing projects.
Thanks to features such as Parameter Completion and Syntax Checking/Highlighting, no programming skills are required to design state-of-the-art graphical interfaces. A customizable GUI and multi-threading provide for comfortable and fast application development.
iLCD Manager XE is available and can be downloaded royalty-free from our website.
• Convert, edit and anti-alias any Windows fonts
• Convert BMP, JPEG, GIF and animated GIF images
• Preview text and graphics, send a screen dump to the iLCD
• Create and edit text templates and macros
• Adjust the iLCD Controller's setup to your needs
• Download all data to the iLCD controller via RS232, USB or TCP/IP
• Update the iLCD controller's firmware
• iLCD Simulator for simulating all functions
• Comfortable terminal functions to test your iLCD panels
• State-of-the-art Windows layout with docking windows
• Parameter Completion for all high-level commands
• Syntax Highlighting for enhanced code readability
• Syntax Checking for quickly tracking down errors
• Demos and sample projects for getting started with the command set incrementally
• Web-Update: Always work with the latest software and firmware versions
• Operating assistance via detailed hints for program and commands
• Simulation of all iLCD panel functionalities with the iLCD Simulator