The TA Inspector supports developers with verification of the target system behavior. This includes inspection of both timing characteristic and resource consumption of the application on target hardware. Reusing the predefined requirements simplifies evaluation of the system. Therefore, the TA Inspector enables the automatic detection of divergences between a simulated system model and the developed code executed on the real target hardware.
Besides the detailed timing analysis, the TA Inspector provides a continuous, automatic validation of defined timing requirements. This is archived by seamless integration of the support tool into the build and testing process. Automatically generated validation reports give project managers and customers a precise status of the delivered product’s quality.
Use the TA Inspector for:
• Machine aided evaluation of imported hardware traces
• Validation of Requirements concerning timing and resource characteristic
• Detailed and user optimized analysis of the application timing behavior
• Automatic reconstruction of timing model from a hardware trace
• Detection of critical scenarios with the help of interference analysis
• Verification of time critical section by analyzing event chains