The TA Designer enables to manage the complexity of highly integrated and functional systems. This is possible by a seamless switch between different levels of abstraction in your functional composition design as well as software architecture design. Furthermore, the TA Designer is used for specification of requirements and design constraints.
In addition OEM and Tier 1 optimize their collaborative software development by using TA Designer as support tool. Thereby also the internal development of both parties benefits from the improved illustration of whole system model while engineering a software.
Use the TA Designer for:
• Analysis of ideal functional compositions
• Requirements specification of software architecture constraints
• Verification of software architecture constraints
• Efficient proof of signal age requirement fulfillment
• Integration of runnables in tasks considering sequencing needs of software designs in collaborative development