The TA Simulator allows a highly performant simulation and evaluation on scalable abstraction, and detail layers as well as a user-friendly and interactive representation of results. Developed exclusively for multi- and many-core systems, the TA Simulator provides the possibility to evaluate system timing and performance behavior at all stages of the development process. This starts with the early design of the software, without any costly or even non-available hardware, right to the comparison of implementation alternatives.
With the TA Simulator timing relevant characteristics of operating systems and their impact on the system can be analyzed. Moreover the TA Simulator allows the use of abstract, user-designed or semiconductor processors, developed by TA in cooperation with semiconductor suppliers. The TA Simulator allows the simulation of application software with the use of vendor multi-core and single-core operating systems.
Use TA Simulator for:
• In-depth evaluation of system and components timing behavior as well as resource consumption
• Simulation of SW application with vendor specific single- and multi-core operating systems and processor models
• Performance analysis and evaluation of different hardware platform designs as well as software design
• Automatic verification of software application requirements on different abstraction levels
• Interference and cause-effect analysis for multicore scheduling effects
• Validation and comparison of software architecture design decisions early in the development process