The Trenz Electronic TE0723 is a Arduino compatible FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7010, 64MB LPDDR2, and 16 Megabyte SPI Flash Memory for configuration and operation.
The "ArduZynq" is the lowest cost, Linux ready solution to use the latest FPGA: the Xilinx 7 series. Use it as a FPGA development platform, or run Linux on the Cortex A9 cores.
- Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG225I
- Form Factor: Arduino Shield
- Rugged für shock and high vibration
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9
- 64 MByte LPDDR2
- 16 MByte SPI Flash memory
- 12MHz MEMS Oscillator low power consumption
- Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver
- 23 FPGA I/Os available on board-to-board connectors
- MicroSD Card socket
- Micro USB OTG
- RGB LED (PL I/O connected)
- "Done" LED (inverted polarity)
- On-board USB JTAG and UART
- Temperature range -40° C and +85° C
- CERN Open Hardware Licence 1.2
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available or high volume prices on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Hackaday Projekt "Arduino Compatible Zynq Shield"