The Trenz Electronic TE0841 is a powerful FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35, 2 banks of 512 MByte (16 bit width) DDR4, 32 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are mechanically compatible and for the most part electrical compatible.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 FPGA XCKU035-2SFVA784I
- Also available with XCKU035-1SFVA784C (commercial temperature range) or with XCKU035-1SFVA784I (speedgrade 1, production on demand)
- Rugged for industrial application
- 2 banks of 512 MByte, 16 bit wide DDR4
- 256 MBit (32 MByte) SPI Boot Flash
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam, total 260 terminals
- User I/O: HR 12, HP 132
- Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (all)
- GT clock inputs: 2
- Si5338 - 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported.
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.