The Trenz Electronic TE0728 is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Automotive Zynq-7020, 512 Megabyte DDR3 SDRAM with 16-Bit width, 16 Megabyte Flash Memory for configuration and operation, two 100megabit Ethernet transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
Within the complete module only Automotive components are installed. The temperature range is between -40°C and +105°C. All this in a compact 6 x 6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx XA7Z020-1CLG484Q (Automotive)
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 2x ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 2x 100 MBit Ethernet transceiver (PHY)
- 16-bit-wide 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- Plug-on module with 3x 80-pin high-reliability high-speed strips
- 124 FPGA I/Os (62 LVDS pairs possible) and 38 PS-MIOs available on board-to-board connectors
- CAN transceiver (PHY)
- 12V power supply with watchdog
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- 3 user LEDs
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +105°C
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Depending on the customer design, additional cooling might be required.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available or high volume prices on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.