The Trenz Electronic TE0782 is an industrial-grade Xilinx Zynq-7045 module integrating a Xilinx XC7Z045-2FFG900I, 1 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM, 4 GByte eMMC, 16 GTX high-performance transceiver lanes, 32 Mbyte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages.
A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All this in a 8,5 x 8,5 cm form factor at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq 7045-XC7Z045-2FFG900I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- Real Time Clock
- 2x Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver PHY
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver PHY
- 2x Ethernet MAC Address EEPROM
- 1 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- 4 GByte eMMC (optional up to 64GByte)
- optional 2x 8MByte HyperRAM (max 2x 32MByte HyperRAM)
- Si5338 PLL for GTX clocking
- Plug-on module with 3x 160-pin high-speed strips
- 16 GTX high-performance tranceiver lanes
- GTX high-performance transceiver clock input
- 254 FPGA I/Os (125 LVDS pairs possible) available on board-to-board connectors
- Temperature range: -40° C - +85° C
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available or high volume prices on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.