The Trenz Electronic TE0745 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7030 (Zynq-7045), 1 GByte 32-Bit wide DDR3, 32 MByte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq-7030 SoC XC7Z030-1FBG676I (XC7Z045-2FBG676I )
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- Size 5.2 x 7.6 cm
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 1 GByte 32-Bit wide DDR3
- 32 MByte SPI Flash memory
- 1 GBit Ethernet PHY
- USB 2.0 OTG PHY
- Plug-on Modul mit 3 × 160 Pin High-Speed Stecker
- 250 FPGA I/O's and 6 MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- 8 x GTX (7030: 4 GT)
- 2 GT Reference Clock inputs (7030: 1 REFCLK)
- 2 x PLL outputs
- Reference clock input for PLL (optional)
- MAC Address EEPROM
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Depending on the customer design, additional cooling might be required.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.