The Trenz Electronic TE0715 are industrial-grade Xilinx Zynq-7030 System on Modules with 4 MGT Links, a gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 1 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 Mbyte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All modules in 5 x 4 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among them. All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq 7030 XC7Z030-1SBG485I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY) with SGMII
- MAC Address EEPROM
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-bit-wide 1 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- Programmable Clock Generator: Transceiver Clock (default 125 MHz)
- Plug-on module with 2× 100-pin and 1× 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 132 FPGA I/Os (65 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 PS-MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- 4 GTP/GTX Tranceivers
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters: 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail; 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail; 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- User LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization available or high volume prices on request.