ARM Cortex-A8 module with Sitara™ AM335x from Texas Instruments.
- Real-time communications Subsystem
- Recommended for high quantity use
- Low-cost due to highest level of integration
- Extended temperature range
- 2x IEEE1588 Ethernet (L2 Switch)
- Low power consumption (typ. 2 W)
- Long-term availability
The TQMa335xL Minimodule is the TQMa335x variant without connector and is directly soldered with the baseboard. The basis for this is a ARM ® Cortex™-A8 core with up to 1 GHz.
The LGA module has been developed especially for the use in high volume projects. The realised memory on the module provides best system support.
The module is best suited for visualization and control applications with real time demands.
A large number of interfaces and module functions are implemented in the CPU due to the high level of interface and function integration.
This allows the basic board to be developed easily and at low-cost.
All the processor’s functional pins are on the LGA pins.