- Computers for Railway CCTV SolutionsOnboard Marvell 1.0 GHz processor
- Built-in 512 MB DDRII memory
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 100 GB disks pre-installed (RNAS-1211-T model only)
- Essential sections of EN 50155
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- JBOD, BIG, RAID 0, and RAID 1 functions available
- IHS (Intelligent Heating Solution) technology for reliable operation
- Data XPro for data protection in harsh environments
- Fast synchronization in RAID 1
Moxa's RNAS-1200 Series are network attached storage (NAS) units designed to provide high performance, high reliability, and high capacity storage for data-intensive applications like site monitoring and surveillance in harsh industrial environments.
The RNAS-1200 Series has an especially durable thermal design that is compliant with the essential sections of EN 50155 covering operating temperature, power input voltage, power surges, ESD, and vibration, ensuring that the RNAS-1200 can operate normally under the harsh environmental conditions found on all forms of rolling stock. The enclosure is rated IP 54, proving RNAS-1200 devices are protected against dust and regular splashes of water. The RNAS-1200's fanless design further improves the durability of the product by eliminating internal fans, entirely doing away with this potentially critical point of failure.
In addition, RNAS-1200 devices come with Intelligent Heating Solution™ (IHS) technology, ensuring reliable operation in extremely low temperatures. Further, Moxa's Data XPro™ utility protects data from heat and high vibration, while the RNAS-1200's extremely fast disk synchronizations in RAID 1 mode make the full redundancy of RAID 1 arrays feasible in virtually any environment.
The RNAS-1200 Series comes with 2 Gigabit PoE+ network interfaces, providing not only redundant power supply, but also network redundancy. For easy and reliable data management, the RNAS-1200 Series provides the full data and hardware redundancy of RAID 1 technology alongside convenient web-based account management and substantive hardware safeguards, giving your network the assurance of data security and device reliability you require when storing data in harsh industrial environments.