Made up of devices in 13 different package options, the X-Chip series complements FTDI Chip's existing FT-R and FT-H offerings. The series supports a broad selectoin of interface sypes, such as basic UART, full UART, FIFO and I²C, as well as FTDI's proprietary FT1248 I/O (including provision for enhanced SPI).
Key Hardware Features include:
- I/O levels from 1.8V to 3.3V (5V tolerant)
- Extended operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Low operating current: 8mA (typical)
- Battery charger detection to enable higher current, faster charging
- Extensive clocking capabilities; internal clock generation and external clock out
- Internal 3.3V regulator
- Integrated crystal and Multi Time-Programmable (MTP) memory to save board space and maximize flexibility
Visit us at Embedded World 2014, Stand 4A-328 or visit our website, www.ftdichip.com for more information.