TPT supports testing of AUTOSAR software components in early development phases.
For this purpose TPT interfaces various AUTOSAR-tools that provide simulation support. This allows to develop your software components as usual. TPT contributes the appropriate model based test solution.
AUTomotive Open System Architecture (AUTOSAR®) is a standard for automotive software architecture. AUTOSAR allows the development of application software of control units as hardware-independent software components (SW-components). These software components have well-defined standardized interfaces and run on the AUTOSAR infrastructure. The software components can run on a single ECU or in a network of ECUs.
The AUTOSAR tools DaVinci, SystemDesk and MESSINA implement a PC-based Virtual Functional Bus simulation for AUTOSAR. AUTOSAR SW-components can be tested using TPT in conjunction with these tools. This includes the whole test workflow including interface analysis of AUTOSAR SW-components and execution of test cases in unattended batch mode.
- Early verification and test of automotive software
- Testing in a simulated environment
- Testing of one or more runnables
- Testing of one or more software components
- Testing of complex system architectures
- Testing of software independent of ECU borders
- Automatic interface analysis
- TPT can handle ports and parameter
- Parameter can be modified during test execution