AcceleRate™ is a low cost, fully shielded, 30 AWG , 100 ohm, high speed twinax cable. It features a silver plated center conductor, positive latching, and is ideal for datacom/telecom, data storage, test and measurement and medical instrumentation applications. AcceleRate™ cable is currently available in Samtec’s ECDP Series Edge Rate ™ edge card, twinax cable assembly.
The Edge Rate™ ECDP Series is designed to mate with Samtec’s newly released HSEC8-L2 Series in both vertical and rigth angle orientations.
The ECDP/HSEC8-L2 system is an excellent inside the box high speed cable solution to meet PCIe® Gen 1,2, and 3 as well as SAS 1,2 and 3 specifications. This system can also be modified for use in any number of application specific signaling situations. The robust ECDP/HSEC8-L2 system is still a lower profile design than comparable Mini-SAS or Mini-SAS HD solutions while maintaining similar signal speeds. At six inches of cable, Samtec’s ECDP performs at 8.32 GHz at a 7db insertion loss.
The ECDP Series is available with up to 32 pairs, four standard wiring options, and an 85 ohm version is currently in development.
- 0,80 mm (.013") pitch
- 1ooΩ differential pair signal routing
- - 85Ω cable in development
- 30 AWG AcceleRate™ twinax cable
- Mates with Edge Rate™ edge card socket
- Double row system to 128 pins
- Standard Metal Latching system
- Supports PCIe® Gen 1, 2 and 3 as well as SAS 1, 2 and 3 specifications
- Fours standard wiring options
- Application Specific signaling options available
- Excellent SI performance
For more information, contact Samtec’s Cable System Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org