Toshiba - Pushing The Boundaries Of Wireless SolutionsToshiba’s new leading edge range of products for mobile applications is pushing the boundaries of wireless communication further than ever before. Designed for use not just in mobile communications but for any portable digital device, our single chip components can be used for wireless communications in industrial, medical, consumer or automotive applications.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 System Solutions – LSI’s & Software
- Transferjet™ – high speed 560 Mbps peer-2-peer communication for effortless wireless data transfer
- Near Field Communications (NFC) – secure data transfer with contact-less front end (CLF) and secure element (SE) devices
- Wireless Power Charging ICs – to help create completely wireless mobile devices
- Toshiba's Solutions for Unlimited Wireless Communication brochure (pdf 1.4MB)
NFC: The Certification Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
TransferJet™ and the TransferJet Logo are Trademarks of SONY Corporation.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Qi is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium