A leading supplier of embedded security and specialist development services
MathEmbedded is a privately owned, independent embedded software cyber security and specialist software development service provider. We are a UK Limited company but operate globally with sales offices in the UK and US.
We employ experienced low-level software engineers who are experts at specifying, analysing, designing, architecting, reviewing and writing firmware, bootloader, operating system, driver and application level code and who also have a deep understanding of software security. We often work at the hardware/software boundary and know how to interface with silicon-level features such as security and video and audio offload engines.
We employ experienced software security consultants who are experts at end-to-end security specification, design, architecture and review of complex systems.
Finally, we have a number of consultants who help companies understand and introduce security into their organisations and development processes and projects by providing training and bespoke consultancy services.
We support our clients in a number of ways:
- We consult on embedded software and security specification,design, architecture and implementation
- We develop complex software at all levels from security firmware to Android applications
- We systematically review products and systems to identify and fix security problems
- We act as independent security reviewers for projects
- We train companies to understand security, implement secure software development processes and security harden embedded systems based on Linux, Android or QNX
We can work either independently or in co-operation with your existing teams to build up their skills and experience.
We work with companies of all sizes and stages from new start-ups to well-known, mature global brands.