INCHRON GmbH is specialized in development methodology for embedded systems with hard real-time constraints. Whatever kind of real-time device, whatever level of complexity - we support our customers with embedded systems expertise, sound experience from many successful projects, cutting-edge tools designed specifically for our purposes, and industry-sector-specific knowledge.
With our highly sophisticated methodology we are shaping the future of embedded systems engineering. The INCHRON Tool-Suite is an essential ingredient of this methodology. It provides state-of-the-art tools for comprehensive analysis, simulation, and optimization of embedded systems. The successful use and the integration of the tool suite into development processes of different domains show the unique capabilities of the tool.
Our core competencies are:
- Detailed analysis of the runtime behaviour of all kinds of embedded systems, by means of simulation and worst-case analysis
- Automated runtime performance optimization of distributed and non-distributed systems
- Prototyping and early analysis of new and changed system architectures through frontloading
- Efficient porting of single-processor software to multi-core processors
- Adaptation of legacy software to support new bus systems, like FlexRay or Ethernet
- End-to-end timing analysis of event chains from sensor to actuator, via embedded control units and bus systems
- Detailed documentation of real-time requirements and degree of fulfilment
- Detection and correction of runtime issues like incorrect interrupt or task priorities, life and dead locks, or stack overflows
- Detailed analysis of complex scheduling scenarios
- Trace analysis and trace visualization (Lauterbach, iSYSTEM, and other proprietary formats)
- Support of industry standards like AUTOSAR, ARINC-653, AFDX
- Functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Increase of test coverage through statistical analysis of the degree to which real-time requirements are being fulfilled, in conjunction with stress tests and robustness analysis
Since INCHRON was founded in 2003, we are looking back at a huge record of successful projects worldwide. The industries we are focusing on are automotive, automation, avionics, defence, healthcare, mobile, and M2M/IoT.
Autonomous driving is a main focus of INCHRON. With lots of success, our customers already apply our solutions for design, optimization, and test of modern advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), an intermediate step towards autonomous driving. To master the complexity of autonomous driving, our solutions will be indispensable in the future.
Make the results of your embedded systems development predictable in terms of reliability, performance, robustness, fulfilment of requirements, maintainability, schedule, and cost. Please contact us – together we would develop excellent solutions optimized for your particular needs.