Systerel Group has been creating, designing and implementing innovative solutions for over 15 years in the area of real time and safety critical systems.
Its subsidiary, Systerel, is specialized in critical software and RAMS (Reliability / Availability / Maintainability / Safety).
Its expertise is covering a wide range of skills:
- Development, verification and validation or software assessment at all safety levels.
- Building of a full safety case up to its approval by a certification authority.
- Related activities: methodology, architectural study, tools, etc.
The source of its competitive differentiation lies in its ability to combine:
- Key technological expertise (B method, SCADE, Model Checking, Simulink + Design Verifier, Ada, PikeOS)
- Rigorous development processes that comply with standards (DO178B, CENELEC, CEI61508, MIL-STD, …)
- RAMS techniques and methods specific to each industry.
The mastery of advanced technologies such as formal approaches, linked to a thorough industrial knowledge (signaling, avionics…), enables Systerel to supply highly innovative and competitive solutions for the benefit of its customers.
In particular, Systerel offers the following solutions:
- Systerel Smart Solver: formal verification of systems or software developed in SCADE, C or Ada
- Systerel IXL Builder: design of formally proven automata-based systems
- Systerel Data Analyzer: analysis and diagnosis of communicating systems behavior
- Ovado2: automatic formal validation of critical configuration data
Its ability to innovate with a commitment of results makes Systerel a strong partner of leading actors in the railway, aeronautics & space, defense, energy & industry sectors.
Systerel offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (1139)
- Hardware (429)
Software for software design (364)
- Compilers (102)
- Simulators (99)
- Integrated development environments (123)
- Software libraries (176)
- CASE tools, software engineering (59)
- UML tools (24)
- Other software for software design (97)
- Software for hardware design (93)
- Other tools and software (143)
- Software for software design (364)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (85)
- Application software (474)
- Services (677)