Sparx Systems is an Australian company founded in 1996 and the developer of the well-known modeling platform Enterprise Architect with over 380.000 users. Enterprise Architect is a comprehensive analysis and design tool for UML, SysML, BPMN and many other technologies. Covering software development from requirements gathering through to the analysis stages, design models, testing and maintenance. Enterprise Architect outfits your entire team, including analysts, testers, project managers, quality control staff and deployment team, for a fraction of the cost of some competing products. Enterprise Architect is a multi-user, Windows-based, graphical tool designed to help you build robust and maintainable software. It also features flexible and high quality documentation output.
With the modeling strength and flexibility of UML 2.5, combined with a rich toolset, Enterprise Architect 13 is a model driven team-based lifecycle platform like no other.
The release of Enterprise Architect 13 includes hundreds of new enhancements and technologies for coding, database development, reporting, simulation and much more.
Enterprise Architect 13 Release Highlights:
- New Ribbon Interface: Quickly access the tools you need
- Searches and Charts: Manage and construct your models
- Diagram Filtering: Highlight relevant diagram details
- Time Aware Modeling: Model migration over iterations
- Project Management using Kanban: Workflow model patterns
- SysML Simulation with OpenModelica: Simulate and graph
- Improved Interoperability: Numerous updates and inclusions
To assist customers in their language and time zone, SparxSystems Software Central Europe was founded May 2004 in Vienna as an independent company. It is active as a local contact for the entire German-speaking area as well as for the Central European region and offers product sales, training and consulting.
- Presseaussendung EA13_ew.pdf
- Presseaussendung VÖSI Präsident_ew.pdf
- Presseaussendung_ Modellierungsassistenten_ew.pdf
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
SparxSystems Software GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (475)
- Software (541)
- Application software (552)
- Services (774)