emlix provides system solutions for the digitalization and networking of products. The company's core competence is the development of software for devices, plant and machinery. In addition to the design and development of functions at the device and process control levels, our services include server-side integration into cloud and ERP systems.
Our know-how encompasses all the stages from analysis via architecture right up to implementation as well as maintenance and ensuring the long-term IT security over the product life cycle.
The development of applications for control and operation usually takes place on the basis of C, C++, Java, html5 and Qt. Boot loader, kernel and driver development as well as functions such as update concepts, boot-time optimization and real-time solutions are core competences of our company.
We agree the requirements at the operating system level and for the application with our customer's management team and developers at an early stage, and also decide on the development process. Our portfolio includes all the necessary know-how:
- Concept, architecture, requirements engineering
- Hardware bring-up and driver development
- Linux / Android kernel and system development
- Network programming, protocol design, industrial fieldbuses
- Security concepts, update concepts and real-time solutions
- Application development on the basis of C++, Qt, Java, html5
- Cloud-based services for embedded systems and ERP integration
- Build / process automation, test automation
- Workshops, seminars and developer coaching
emlix offers its customers development tools that have been designed especially to meet these requirements: e2factory provides build and process automation for software life cycle management and certification. The emlix Test Application Framework (TAF) facilitates the automation of reproducible, hardware-near tests and the generation of reports.
Our system solutions have successfully achieved certification from the FDA and the PTB. As a supplier of professional open source software we provide process security and transparency. Our tools and development standards are designed for industrial requirements and to meet the demands of certification.
We offer long-term maintenance contracts for our solutions, thereby taking on responsibility for the product life cycle and the investments of our customers.
emlix GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Services (487)
- Other tools and software (110)
- Software for software design (263)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (55)
- Software (338)
Application software (331)
- Remote device management software (46)
- Real-time operating systems (151)
- Visualization software (80)
- Software, algorithms and OS for secure embedded systems (62)