DH electronics was founded in 1991 by Stefan Daxenberger and Helmut Henschke as an engineering service company for electronics development. The company is based in Bergen, Germany. Over the past 20 years we have continuously grown and increased the number of our employees, expanded our customer base, product range and our business scope. This continuous development has enabled us to become a reliable partner in the international industrial and building automation business. Since 2011, we are an ISO9001: 2008 certified company.
Innovation is reflected in each of our products. The person is the center of our product development.
From concept to standard or customer-specific hardware and software solutions, up to the finished product - we offer everything under one roof.
DH electronics: engineered & made in Germany.
Our promise to you:
- We identify with our customers: the close collaboration ensures a targeted approach to future-oriented solutions.
- Comprehensive & professional competence, experience and teamwork: the basis for our success.
- We always go one step further: innovative and intelligent solutions and high quality products using the latest technologies. Integrity and high degree of intuition characterize our style of work.
DH electronics GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Computer and peripheral modules (612)
- Wired und wireless modules (315)
- Man-machine interface modules (287)
- Systems for various applications (349)
- Hardware devices and modules for secure embedded systems (68)
- Modules (1013)
- Tools (518)
Application software (355)
- Runtime environments (35)
- Middleware (83)
- Virtualization (44)
- Internet browsers (17)
- Communication software (95)
- Other application software (73)
- Real-time operating systems (160)
- Visualization software (90)
- Software, algorithms and OS for secure embedded systems (69)
- Services (535)