Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
ECLAIR Qualification Kits provide crucial help to safety teams in charge of qualifying the tool following
the prescriptions of functional safety standards. The kits contain documents, test suites, procedures and
automation facilities that can be used by the customer to obtain all the confidence-building evidence that
is required to make a solid argument justifying the use of ECLAIR in safety-related projects.
• Direct, explicit support for several functional safety standards: CENELEC EN 50128 (railway), ECSS-Q-ST-80C (space), IEC 61508 (industrial), IEC 62304 (medical), ISO 26262 (automotive), RTCA DO-178C/DO-330 (aerospace).
• Support for MISRA coding standards: MISRA C:2004, MISRA C:2012 (Revision 1), MISRA C++:2008.
• Validated BUGSENG test suites allow for thorough validation of all ECLAIR output formats.
• Validated BUGSENG test suites take into account all relevant implementation-defined aspects of C/C++.
• Support for totally independent validation via the Solid Sands MISRA C:2004 and MISRA C:2012 test suites.
• Built-in antitampering features.
• Users can add their own test cases.
• Users can easily customize the documentation provided.
• Test Automation Unit supplied in source form to allow for inspection.
• Detailed reports allow running any test outside and completely independently from the qualification kit.
• Licensed for single projects or for multiple projects.
• No stress: generous number of hours of consultancy services are included to facilitate the qualification process.
The responsibility for proving that verification tools are qualified, and can be used safely in the context of the specific project, rests entirely on the end user of the tool. You must be able to provide this evidence to the external (third party) authorities that are certifying the safety critical system containing your device.
Qualifying a verification tool, such as ECLAIR, involves producing thousands of validated tests covering each aspect of the used system functionality and lots of quite involved documentation to convince the third party that the tool is behaving in the way it should. And, you must be able to prove that the tool works in your own environment, on your project and with your computer configurations. You must also be able to repeat all tests in your environment, in a way that allows the third party to validate the tests.
Some tool qualification processes can be done entirely by the end user.. But, it takes an enormous amount of resource. We estimate that it could take a functional safety engineer around a year to complete qualification properly, unless they were using ECLAIR and the corresponding ECLAIR Qualification Kit, in which case tool qualification can be completed by a competent team in more like one to four weeks, depending on the functional safety standard and the use cases.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
BUGSENG is a leading provider of solutions and services for static code analysis. Software verification is a complex task that requires deep specialization for which BUGSENG has designed a new generation of tools. These are based on sophisticated program verifiers that can handle the complexity of the task in a transparent way and effectively support the software engineering community in a continuous improvement process leading to truly reliable and practical mission- and safety-critical systems.
Our products are based on a solid understanding of modern software industry needs and requirements in which sound theoretical work has been coupled with the best software engineering practices. Built on more than 20 years of advanced research, our software verification platform ECLAIR embodies what probably is the most accurate MISRA-checking tool available on the market.
We offer a full range of services relating to software verification:consulting, training courses, tool integration, specific custom development, verification of customer code, definition of internal coding standards and software audit reviews.
In BUGSENG, we believe that high-quality software requires high-quality verification tools and services. That's why our motto is: no shortcuts, no compromises, no excuses: software verification done right.