Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
The potential for increased performance by using multicore processors is not in question. In contexts where software is used for critical systems, however, it is crucial that this performance is both dependable and deterministic.
As experts in multicore timing analysis, we offer help on the path to adopting multicore processors at any stage:
- Evaluating candidate multicore processor technologies
- Understanding how processor configuration can affect software function and performance
- Developing and validating actions to protect against inadvertent processor behaviour
- Identifying constraints on the use of processors, features and resources
Multicore timing analysis services aid in:
- Understanding: Exploration & mitigation of WCET scenarios
- Enabling: Unlocking & configuring optimum performance
- Assuring: Dependable & deterministic systems
- Validating: Meeting requirements and providing evidence
Rapita’s methodology for multicore timing analysis is centred around asking the right questions, such as:
- What do we need WCET for?
- How does my system work?
- How is it supposed to work?
- How do I measure how it ‘really’ works?
- Which experiments are needed to provide evidence?
Our methodology uses Barcelona Supercomputing Center’s proven Microbenchmarking technology.
Low-overhead analysis tools
With access to highly-optimized timing analysis and scheduling visualization tools, we offer efficient solutions for even the most difficult problems faced while working with multicore systems.
RapiTime calculates timing metrics such as worst-case execution time from embedded systems, including multicore ones, while RapiTask helps to understand the scheduling behavior of multi-core and multi-threaded systems.
Rapita was founded on the development of innovative timing analysis technologies, and has remained at the forefront ever since.. We are continuously involved in world-leading research into novel multicore timing analysis techniques, such as:
- Probabilistic real-time mixed-criticality multicore / manycore control
- Multicore execution of parallelised hard real-time applications
- Parallel software frameworks for time-critical manycore systems
- Probabilistic analyzable real time systems
- Cache optimizations for LEON processors
For over thirty years, Danlaw has been a global leader in connected car and automotive electronics. Our Engineering Solutions group has provided resources for embedded systems development and testing, including ECUs and vehicle network communications. Our resources include software development tools, test benches, and consulting services. Come see how Danlaw’s MxSuite test tool can power your embedded software testing - from MIL to SIL to PIL to HIL, including our seamless integration with Lauterbach emulators. MxSuite assists harnessing simulation models, C code, AUTOSAR applications, and test and measurement equipment.
Our sister company, Rapita Systems, provides deeper analysis tools for code coverage, timing analysis and task metrics for ISO 26262 compliance, DO-178/B, and DO-178/C.