Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
The BiPAC 4700AZ 4G/LTE Outdoor Router with Carrier-Grade Dual-Band Wi-Fi Hotspot brings secure, high performance cellular connectivity to outside harsh environments for a variety of carrier applications such as Wi-Fi Hotspot, wireless broadband, remote surveillance, and critical data backhaul, etc.
Key Features & Benefits
Features & Specifications
High Performance and Fully Supports for Multiple LTE Frequency Bands
• High speed 4G/LTE module
• Advanced IP networking functionalities including bridge and router modes
High Performance Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna for Maximum Bandwidth and Service Coverage
• Embedded dual-polarized antenna
• Optimize antenna design per band
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and ac standards
• Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless up to 2000Mbps
• 4x4 802.11ac/n/a (5GHz) and 2x2 802.11n/g/b (2.4GHz)
• High-Power Design Transmit Power
• Wi-Fi Hotspot with Captive Portal
• Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) wireless QoS
• MSSID with Client Isolation
• Multiple Operation Modes: Access Point and Bridge
• Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G/LTE interfaces
Secure VPN Connections
• IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, OpenVPN
Designed for Challenging/Rugged Deployments
• IP67 hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components
• Designed for the toughest industrial environments
• Rugged compact design, deploys easily in space constrained areas
• Electrostatic discharge (ESD) & Surge protect
Lightweight, Compact and Unobtrusive Design
• Easily installed by single person
• Supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Package Includes PoE Injector and Mounting Kit
Benefits Integrated with Latest 4G LTE Network and Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna Technology
The BiPAC 4700AZ integrates the latest high speed 4G/LTE module enabling support of multiple high bandwidth applications. Areas with a weak or nonexistent wireless signal can benefit from the extended range and reach of the Dual-Polarized MIMO antenna technology for their environment or application whether LOS(Line of Sight) or NLOS(Non-Line of Sight).
Carrier-Grade Dual-Band Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps Wireless Speed
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports concurrent dual-band 802.11ac/n/a (5GHz) and 802.11n/g/b (2.4GHz) Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps wireless speed, allowing for Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality anywhere there is cellular signal. The captive portal enables highly secure connectivity with multiple authentication options and extensive controls for access and bandwidth management. Customization options allow for operator logos, branding or advertisement placement.
Enterprise Class Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between offices.
IP67 Industrial-Grade Secure Design
The BiPAC 4700AZ is an industrial-grade design with an IP67 rated enclosure to withstand the extreme weather conditions, Also, built-in ±6K surge(K.21) and ±15KV ESD(EN 61000-4-5) protection design protects against storm/lightning surges and ensuring robust and reliable operation.
Easy Installation with PoE Support
Easy Installation is realized with integrated IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminating the need for separate power and data cables.
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports either Giga EWAN or 4G/LTE as the main WAN interface or backup WAN interface. Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G/LTE is implemented to assure the always on internet connectivity.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Billion Electric (TAIEX：3027, www.billion.com) is committed to acting as responsible corporate citizens, innovative enablers for the information society, and collaborative contributors to the industry through creating maximum value for global telecom operators.