The Enclustra Mercury PE1 Base Board is a versatile base board for Mercury form factor FPGA and SoC modules, providing a head start for building custom FPGA and SoC based hardware systems.
- Offers PCIe® Gen2 x4, USB 3.0 and multiple USB 2.0 interfaces
- Provides a versatile set of I/O connectivity options
- Allows attachment of thousands of standard peripherals (USB, mPCIe, mSATA, FMC, Anios, Pmod™)
- Targeted for prototype and series production
- Available in commercial and wide temperature grade
Features and Benefits:
- PCIe x4, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces: A wealth of bandwidth, as well as seamless operation with the optional FPGA Manager IP Solution
- FMC connector and multiple pin headers: Up to 148 user I/Os available for ADC/DAC, camera/display, and drive control interfaces, to name only a few possibilities.
- PCIe / SATA Mini Card support: Integration of storage, mobile communication (GSM, UMTS) and interface cards
- Clock generator: Four configurable differential low-jitter clocks of up to 200 MHz
- System controller: Host PC access to UART, SPI and JTAG interfaces, as well as flash programming and FPGA configuration
- Stand-alone operation: The board integrates easily into any user-designed case by removing the PCIe bracket
Target Applications: Rapid prototyping, industrial automation, embedded computing, communications, digital signal processing, motion control, medical testing.