The Enclustra Mercury SA1 SoC Module is based on the Altera Cyclone® V SoC FPGA. It is a high-performance embedded processing module, combining the flexibility of a CPU system with the raw, real-time parallel processing power of an FPGA.
- Built around the Altera Cyclone® V ARM® Processor-based SoC FPGA
- Offers USB 2.0, PCIe® x4 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Available in industrial-grade temperature range
- Smaller than a credit card
Features and Benefits:
- Built around the Altera Cyclone V ARM Processor-Based SoC: A complete and powerful embedded processing solution
- Large, high-bandwidth memory: Up to 4 GByte of ECC-protected DDR3L SDRAM
- High-bandwidth data transfer PCIe® x4 interface, and a high number of available LVDS pairs provide high-speed data I/O at low integration cost
- Efficiency: Lowest power consumption due to high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- Small form factor: 64 x 54 mm with dual 168-pin Hirose FX1 0 connectors has minimal footprint
- Support for Linux, eCos and Android embedded operating systems
Target Applications: Embedded computing, data acquisition, high-speed communications, drive/motion control, digital signal processing, video processing, software-defined radio, image processing.