Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Arora® Family is designed to offer the best-in-class performance cost ratio FPGA. With abundant logic, high-performance DSP resources and high speed I/O, the family is optimized for co-processing to offload the application processor on intensive computation tasks. The Arora® family is also the first FPGA with embedded pSRAM in the industry, which gives customers more usable device I/O.
Lower Power Consumption
- 55nm SRAM technology
- Core voltage: 1.0V
- Clock dynamically turning on/ turning off
Multiple I/O Standards
- LVCMOS33/25/18/15/12;LVTTL33,SSTL33/25/18 I, II, SSTL15; HSTL18 I, II, HSTL15 I;PCI, LVDS25, RSDS, LVDS25E, BLVDSE, MLVDSE, LVPECLE, RSDSE
- Input hysteresis option
- Supports 4mA, 8mA, 16mA, 24mA,etc. drive options
- Slew Rate option
- Output drive strength option
- Individual Bus Keeper, Weak Pull-up, Weak Pull-down, and Open Drain option
- Hot Socket
High Performance DSP
- High performance digital signal processing ability
- Supports 9 x 9,18 x 18,36 x 36bit multiplier and 54bit accumulator;
- Multiplier cascading
- Registers pipeline and bypass
- Adaptive filtering through signal feedback
- Supports barrel shifter
- 4 input LUT (LUT4)
- Double-edge flip-flops
- Supports shift register and distributed register Block SRAM with Multiple Modes
- Supports Dual Port, Single Port, and Semi Dual Port
- Supports bytes write enable Flexible PLLs+DLLs
- Frequency adjustment (multiply and division) and phase adjustment
- Supports global clock Configuration
- JTAG configuration
- 6 GowinCONFIG configuration modes: AUTOBOOT, SSPI, MSPI, CPU, SERIAL, DUAL BOOT
- Data stream file encryption and security bit settings
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Eldis Technologies is a leading sales, marketing and technical consulting organization. Our Focus is in representing and distribution of advanced technologies.
We specialize in high-performance microchips and related products for the Israeli Telecommunications, Defense and Medical industry..
In Embedded World Eldis presents two of it leading lines:
Founded in 2014, GOWIN Semiconductor Corp., headquartered with major R&D in China, has the vision to accelerate customer innovation worldwide with its programmable solutions.
GOWIN focuses on optimizing its products and removing barriers for customers using programmable logic devices – FPGA.
GOWIN is commitment to technology and quality enables customers to reduce the total cost of ownership from using FPGA on their production boards.
GOWIN’s offerings include a broad portfolio of programmable logic devices, design software, intellectual property (IP) cores, reference designs, and development kits. GOWIN strive to serve customers in the consumer, industrial, communication, medical, and automotive markets worldwide.
Centera Photonics Inc. located in Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu City, Taiwan. Centera Photonics Inc. is an optoelectronic SoC(system on chip) design house specialized in silicon photonic device designs, development and technology integrations. Centera Photonics designs, manufactures and sells optical interconnect modules and OE-ICs for high performance optical communications.
Centera differentiate itself through the designs of optoelectronic system and sub-systems over silicon MEMS platforms. Our design team was a spinoff from prominent research institute in Taiwan. Along with its semiconductor fabrication expertise, Centera manufacture optoelectronic devices via (silicon) wafer level process at very high precision and small form factors..
Centera’s optical modules and photonic products on silicon for 100Gb, 200Gb and 400Gb are based on state-of-art designs and cutting edge production technologies to meet next generation communication needs.