1. Flexibility I/O for various applications: Multi-interfaces, especially supports I2C interface to link any kinds of sensor devices for data measurement and risk prediction.
2. Supports 4K/2K resolution via HDMI and DVI-I interface
3. System modularized: PoE function is optional and modularized. PoE function is offering power via LAN port to save an additional power adapter cost.
4. Fanless design: Without a system fan can improve product reliability and no fan noise during system operating. Saving repair cost and being environmatal friendly.
5. Support wide range voltage: Power input support from + 9V to + 36V, users do not need to buy additional boost or buck power device for bridge.
6. High Expandability and I/O Connectivity: 6xUSB ports, 6xCOM ports, 2xGbLan support POE, 1 x DVI-I, 1 x HDMI, 2 slots mini PCIe slot, 1 group DIO support 8-in and 8-out for industrial control. Via these I/O can multi-link to other devices. Rich I/O connectivity to fulfill more market demands.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Established in 1980, Protech Systems Co., Ltd. specializes in the design and manufacturing of industrial PCs, automation products and embedded computers for companies around the world. Product lines include single board computers, book-size PCs, POS, and Panel PCs. Protech Systems is an Associate Member of the Intel Communications Alliance, a community of communications and embedded developers and solution providers. Protech is certified by TUV Product Services for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Protech is dedicated to providing customers with top quality, high performance solutions along with the most reliable professional service.