The GS-5220-24UP4XV Gigabit Ultra PoE Managed Switch with Human-Machine Interface design features PLANET intelligent PoE functions to fulfill the requirements of critical business applications. It provides IPv6/IPv4 dual stack management and built-in L2+/L4 Gigabit switching engine along with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports featuring 75-watt Ultra PoE and 4 additional 10 Gigabit SFP+ ports. With a total power budget of up to 400 watts for various PoE applications, the GS-5220-24UP4XV provides a quick, safe and cost-effective ultra PoE network solution for SMBs and enterprises.
• 2.4-inch color LCD touch screen with management functions
• IPv4/IPv6 VLAN routing
• IPv4/IPv6 dual stack management
• Supports up to 75 watts of PoE power for each PoE port; total PoE budget
600 watts (max.)
• PoE schedule, scheduled power recycling, PD alive check
• Supports ONVIF detection
• 4 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
• 100~240V AC for switch system and PoE; 36~60V DC for switch system
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
PLANET Technology Corporation is a global leading provider of IP networking solutions for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs. With its own brand ”PLANET” and a strong mission to be the Pioneer of IP Innovation, PLANET designs, deploys and delivers innovative IP solutions with converged data, voice, and video deployment over the wide range of networking technologies.
Its high-performance, professional, award-winning, and energy-saving networking products and solutions include: