Atmel’s SAMA5D4 MPU is ideal for any high-performance, secure, and cost-sensitive industrial application. High-speed computing needs are supported by ARM Neon and 128kB L2 cache which increases the overall system performance. The SAMA5D4 is an ideal fit for low-cost user interface applications that require video playback. The high-grade security features allows you to protect any system against counterfeiting and software theft, and allows you to securely store and transfer data.
• Atmel SAMA5D4 Cortex A5 @ 528MHz
• 128 – 512MB DDR2 RAM
• 4 MB MByte SPI NOR-Flash
• 4 – 32GB eMMC Flash (optionally 256MB NAND Flash)
• 720p hardware video decoder supporting H264/263, VP8, JPEG.
• 230-pin MXM2 edge connectorsupporting
• TFT controller, overlay support for image composition
• resitive Touchscreen controller
• Camera – CMOS image sensor interface
• external bus A/D 25/16 bit
• 2x 10/100MBit Ethernet, IEEE1588 support
• 2xUSB Host / 1x USB OTG
• 1x/2x CAN optionally
• Security features – On-the-fly encryption/decryption of code from external DDR, Encryption engines supporting AES/3DES, RSA, ECC – TRNG, SHA, tamper detection pins, memory content protection (secure key storage).
• Power Consumption – ~500mW power dissipation
• Dimensions – 70 x 40mm
Connecting reliable Embedded Systems with free Software represents the mission of ARIES Embedded. Innovation, cost efficiency and reliability are the basis for our successful implementation of many customer projects.
ARIES Embedded provides solutions for Embedded Projects since the year 2000. Unique for the products and services of ARIES Embedded is the strong focus on free software, U-Boot and Embedded Linux. Satisfied customers as well as the continous growth prove the succesful work over many years.