Ittiam’s Media SDKs for streaming and recording solutions are known as adroitSDK, and come in Standard and Advanced Configurations to address most typical use cases (ex: server, player, transcoder, etc.) and formats that video networking applications require as well as hybrid combinations of these typical use cases. Custom features can be added to adroitSDK based on customer requirements.
Ittiam's Media SDKs implement typical use cases that video streaming and recording applications require to enable multi-channel streaming and recording of video, audio, text, metadata, image, speech data with support for multiple codecs, resolutions, networking protocols, file formats, media quality enhancement and security features. Field-proven algorithms and IPs to achieve maximum channel densities and the best quality are part of the Encoder (Server), Recorder, Decoder (Client) and Transcoder SDKs.
- adroitLive-E - Low Latency Encoder SDK
- adroitLive-D - Low Latency Decoder SDK
- adroitRecordPro - Recorder,Server and Player Hybrid SDK
- adroitRecord+ - Recorder & Server Hybrid SDK
- adroitStream - Encoder (Streaming Server) SDK
- adroitPlay - Decoder (Player/Client) SDK
- adroitRecord - Recorder SDK
- adroitXCode - Transcoder SDK
- adroitWave - ACIP Encoder & Decoder SDK
- adroitMix - Mixer/Switcher SDK
- adroitVista - Coming soon