Cadence® Allegro® Sigrity™ solutions
As PCB is the integration point to build successful electronic products, Cadence is taking steps toward product creation with its Allegro® PCB and IC packaging design tools, as well as the Sigrity™ SI/PI analysis tools. Cadence will showcase how our Allegro® Sigrity™ solutions for signal integrity and power integrity enable a streamlined, predictable path from implementation to verification. Our demos highlight:
▪ Automotive Ethernet Channel Simulation and Optimization
▪ Multi-gigabit serial link design and analysis featuring compliance tests for Automotive Ethernet / 10G-KR, PCI Express®, MIPI, and USB
▪ Power integrity constraints now complement the signal integrity constraints that have become a must-have feature for Allegro users. Constraint-driven high-speed design will now ensure that the designer’s intent is met regarding decoupling capacitor schemes as well as meeting DC IR drop requirements across the PCB.
▪ Power-aware memory interface design and analysis of the latest DDR and LPDDR interfaces.
▪ Chip-package-PCB power delivery network co-simulation linking Cadence Voltus™ technology with Cadence Sigrity™ technology: Cadence is bringing together power integrity solutions for chip, IC package, and PCB to enable a co-analysis solution that brings greater accuracy and lets design teams predictably determine power integrity across chip, package, and board. The Voltus™ IC Power Analysis Solution has been interfaced with the Sigrity™ IC package and PCB power analysis to provide a complete system co-analysis solution.
Sigrity SystemSI Automotive Ethernet Channel Simulation
Implement automotive Ethernet networks and analyze the ECU-to-ECU communication performance via the physical Ethernet channel with Cadence Sigrity™ SystemSI™ technology for automated chip-to-chip signal integrity analysis.
Simulate full physical channel to ensure Ethernet compliance:
- Test different PHY, connector, and cable combinations
- Support cable segmentation (different cable length)
- Support with or without jacket, shielding
- Enable simulation-based EMI verification and optimization from ECU to ECU
- Analyze cable aging effects
- Run power integrity analysis on PCB
- Support automotive Ethernet compliance checks for 100Base-T1 PHY
More information here: